`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestling Rc's

Wrestling Rc's
Hello, just recently began to start collecting wrestling cards again. Wanted to check and see if there is a place to find a list of wrestlers rookie cards? I know most of the big boys are in the 81-82 wrestling all stars set. Don't see much about more modern stars from the 90's like. Eddie Guerrero, Y2J, Austin,Rock,Taker,Hitman Hart. Also not sure what to do about guys who portrayed multiple characters like Mick Foley. Thinking of starting a collection of rc's to get graded. Any info would help.

Thanks
Joe

RE: Wrestling Rc's
(10-19-2015, 06:28 PM)tweeder64 Wrote: Hello, just recently began to start collecting wrestling cards again. Wanted to check and see if there is a place to find a list of wrestlers rookie cards? I know most of the big boys are in the 81-82 wrestling all stars set. Don't see much about more modern stars from the 90's like. Eddie Guerrero, Y2J, Austin,Rock,Taker,Hitman Hart. Also not sure what to do about guys who portrayed multiple characters like Mick Foley. Thinking of starting a collection of rc's to get graded. Any info would help.

Thanks
Joe

Most wrestling sets do not have RC cards marked.Best is to work on your favorite wrestlers.U must put some cards in your trade org.I have wrestling i love to trade.

RE: Wrestling Rc's
Thanks for the info. Guess it give me some research to do. Could be interesting. Though, I am not a fan of it, I know some older stars first cards were cut from newspapers from what i hear.

Thanks
Joe