`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stupid online comments!

Stupid online comments!
So I was looking at the news item about the 2015 Topps Update checklist release on the home page, and made a comment on the bottom of the story.

I get this error message that says, "slow down, you are commenting too fast" ... so I wait a few seconds, refresh the page, and make the comment again.

Then I get another error message that says "you already posted that" ... when it hasn't posted nor gone into the moderation cue.

Oh, Beckett, that is so ... Beckett ... of you.

RE: Stupid online comments!
Whoa, whoa, whoa ... Slow down there RJ, you're posting waaaaaay too quickly! Smile
Who do you think I am? Some speed-reader, like Evelyn Wood??? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I've gotten the, "you have already posted this comment" notification before. Sometimes my comment has actually been posted after that, others I'm assuming have been cast into comment purgatory because they are not posted on this site.

That error message means either you are typing so fast you'll bring down the whole website, or Becketts censor / proofreader / spin doctor can't read fast enough lol...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I type at a snail's pace, with my left hand, using hunt and peck formation. So, I don't have your problem.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

The news section always has brain farts. Not sure why, but if you do type too fast, post fast, click fast, think fast....anything fast, it locks your comment out. Go with nolan's hunt and peck method...you'll have no problems.

+1 on your comment RJ.........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-18-2015, 07:43 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: The news section always has brain farts. Not sure why, but if you do type too fast, post fast, click fast, think fast....anything fast, it locks your comment out. Go with nolan's hunt and peck method...you'll have no problems.

+1 on your comment RJ.........
+34