`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makin Trades!

Makin Trades!
Okay... so it does not sound as slick as "making copies," but it is all I had to work with. Haha!

Good day, Beckett Community!

The trades have seemed to slow down lately, but, then again, they have gotten bigger! I have been able to make a few trades here, and also on another site for some amazing cards, which helped others out and landed me some other amazing cards. Now to just keep things rolling. Here is what I was able to snag for traders most recently:

[Image: Scan_548_zpssq6qz4vi.jpg][Image: Scan_549_zpsq4xdeqco.jpg][Image: Scan_550_zpslnafvcba.jpg][Image: Scan_551_zpsodrkjzdk.jpg][Image: Scan_552_zps9viy7q5m.jpg][Image: Scan_553_zpskqzy2fis.jpg][Image: Scan_554_zps01lgufjo.jpg]

Nothing there too high of note, but I should be able to move some stuff easily. Tongue Haha!

Montreal Canadiens' AU/GU project:

[Image: Scan_555_zpsbbuibvzk.jpg][Image: Scan_556_zpsn5lwtiiy.jpg][Image: Scan_557_zpsmgbnphyh.jpg]

Now... this is my second Guy Lafleur auto, so it may be available if the right offer comes along (read: only PC).

Brendan Gallagher:

[Image: Scan_559%20copy_zpsgqwxs3ut.jpg][Image: Scan_558%20copy_zpsiif2pofx.jpg]

The Dominion is the Gold version #06/50 and worth a few pretty pennies! Big Grin

And finally, the best for last. This is the first high-end Jaroslav Halak card that I have been able to land in a while!

[Image: Scan_560_zpsisbfig0f.jpg]

Now that's some very nice mail right there! All of the ones that are available to trade are in my Org. and listed. Thanks for the look, and all comments are welcomed! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Makin Trades!
Very interested in the draisaitl Lemieux & malkin!

Very nice! Sweet add with the Halak Randi

Congrats on the Halak PC pickup, Randi! That's a cool stick piece. The Dominion Gallagher is not too shabby, either. Nice haul!
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

Nice additions sir, that Halak is a beaut.
Go Avs Go!

You've been busy!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Nice additions.

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

Thank you for the great replies! I will be posting another mailday in a bit, and it kinda puts this one on a lower scale. Hehe!

Randi

I would buy some of your base Randi lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75