`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pop report isn't displaying records

RE: Pop report isn't displaying records
(02-18-2015, 01:26 PM)Eagles33 Wrote: Has the email issue been resolved? Is there any other way i could escalate the issue?
I'm sorry. You must have misunderstood me. I said that I was having problems with my own personal email account.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-22-2015, 04:11 PM)Eagles33 Wrote: none of these are in the pop report either. could these be added.

# Graded Serial No. Sport Name Set Name Player Name Final Grade View Pop Report Status
8485522 Multisport 1980 Argentina Argentinos and World Athletes Stickers John McEnroe UER/Misspelled Joan 1.5 View _
8485523 Multisport 1980 Argentina Argentinos and World Athletes Stickers Jimmy Connors 1.5 View _
8485535 Soccer 1978 Argentina Champion Stickers Diego Maradona 1.5 View _
Chad neither of those sets has been updated yet they are still researching and verifying final checklists. While they can slab cards in grading doesn't mean they can be in pop reports. Requires OPG to be updated for them to appear. Feel free to email me the lists you may have I'll try and help. The issue is similar to the Yamakatsu stuff we did in 2012.

Jeff

(01-23-2015, 02:36 PM)bamyanks Wrote: Oh, I know you posted a post on my custom set registries post. Can you also check about when we will be able to add cards to a custom set in the future.
Brian the issue isn't fixed yet. They are still fixing Stage 1 problems and until they fix them this issue isn't going to even get looked at. I already gave them my stage 1 problems they haven't asked for the newest stuff yet ( this issue has already on my Stage 2 upgrade list )

Jeff

Cool thanks for the update. I'll try to gather some information for a checklist

Brian the issue isn't fixed yet. They are still fixing Stage 1 problems and until they fix them this issue isn't going to even get looked at. I already gave them my stage 1 problems they haven't asked for the newest stuff yet ( this issue has already on my Stage 2 upgrade list )

Jeff

[/quote]

So how many more months (or years) is this going to take. Back when I first started to group sub with you Jeff, the custom registries worked. I could go to my custom set, click on add cards, and it would add a slot for whatever card I wanted. Now all of a sudden it doesn't work. Seems to me the people working on it are doing more damage than they are solutions. I'm sorry to take it out on you, but of course no big wigs at Beckett will talk to me.

Brian
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(02-19-2015, 04:25 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: Chad neither of those sets has been updated yet they are still researching and verifying final checklists. While they can slab cards in grading doesn't mean they can be in pop reports. Requires OPG to be updated for them to appear. Feel free to email me the lists you may have I'll try and help. The issue is similar to the Yamakatsu stuff we did in 2012.

Jeff
It looks like the set is in the beckett data base now. Could the cards be added to the pop report and linked to this set? Also how could i add these images of the cards to the database? Thanks for the help.

Connors card

8485523 Multisport 1980 Argentina Argentinos and World Athletes Stickers Jimmy Connors 1.5

http://www.beckett.com/multisport/1980/d...s-11393485

[Image: FullSizeRender_zps46124b0a.jpg]

McEnroe card

8485522 Multisport 1980 Argentina Argentinos and World Athletes Stickers John McEnroe UER/Misspelled Joan 1.5

http://www.beckett.com/multisport/1980/d...e-11393484

[Image: FullSizeRender_zpsfa4de85d.jpg]