`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bowman Inception Question

2015 Bowman Inception Question
Hey all. I've been working on the 2015 Inception Prospects Autograph set (base version) and I have been unable to locate three cards. DJ Peterson, JP Crawford & Joey Gallo. I can't find any past sales on them on Ebay in the base version, nobody has them listed for trade etc.

Beckett has them listed on the checklist but I thought I'd check with everybody here to see if anybody had them or if they simply were not made which is what I'm beginning to think. I can't imagine them being that short printed that I can't find even one sale.

As always, thanks for your help.

RE: 2015 Bowman Inception Question
Hey,
All three of those prospects had redemptions in the product, so it's possible that they prioritized the other parallels and relic/autos and haven't done the base yet. That said, it's strange that even the redemptions don't seem to be out there...perhaps they didn't pack them out. You should call Topps and ask, they should be able to look up the cards. Best of luck, great set to collect!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 2015 Bowman Inception Question
I don't know why I didn't think of that, thank you! I have emailed Topps and requested the information. If those are not part of the set any longer, that only leaves me missing Colin Moran. Then the set is off to BGS for grading. I'll post pics once I get them back. Thanks again!