`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Supreme 1 Case Plus 16 Boxes w/ Scans

RE: 2014 Topps Supreme 1 Case Plus 16 Boxes w/ Scans
(09-18-2015, 07:21 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Real nice stuff Bryan. The dual and the triple are gorgeous cards.
Yeah I'm sure there are more valuable triples in the set by a good bit, but they really hit it with the 3 guys they put on there. Other than Maddux, they were the heart and soul of the team through the 90s and early 00s.
(09-18-2015, 07:53 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Amazing case. That dual auto is sick. Congratulations.
Thank you! Yeah I still can't get over how cool that dual is.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

The dual and the triple are super sweet! Congrats!

(09-19-2015, 04:44 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: The dual and the triple are super sweet! Congrats!
Agreed! Great cards! I also agree with you, the booklet could have been two better players ... Not sure those 2 guys were booklet 'worthy' in the first place. At least THAT wasn't your only 'big' hit Smile
I love Supreme, but never bought anything other than singles off eBay. Looked like a fun break.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.