`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grading

grading
Grades in for my latest submission. Sent in 3 Mackinnon young guns and they all got a 7 which I thought was kind of odd. All 4 of them got 3 9.5's and a 6 for surface. I looked at them all of them very closely before submitting. They all had the pink printing spot on them but there are some on ebay with the pink spot that have a surface grade of 10. I thought they said that would not be deduction. I just thought it was odd that 3 cards got the same grade. I hope this was not a mistake on there part.

RE: grading
The final grade as far as I understand can't be contested. Only label errors etc.

You greatly lowered the value so I would crack the cases, clean the card surfaces, then resubmit.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

RE: grading
Imo, the grader who looked at your cards took it by the book and deducted for the spots. Despite them saying otherwise, it should be a deduction on surface for the simple fact that there are versions without the spot. If all the cards in the print run had the spot, i.e. Gretzky OPC print dot, then definitely no deduction but I'd say half the MacKinnon YGs printed are fine. I pulled a Mac YG when UD1 first came out and didn't even read about the pink spot for a month or more but thankfully mine didn't have it since I would have noticed anyways.