`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you are breaking Allen & Ginter X

If you are breaking Allen & Ginter X
I am going to try to build the white border mini set, will be buying any and all I can find. However, from the first one's I;ve seen they look more silvery.
Good luck to anyone breaking this stuff!
Merci!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: If you are breaking Allen & Ginter X
I saw this post and thought it needed a bump...I may be the only one opening of it on here. But glad to hear from you...long time no trade.

Yeah, I gave up on using this site to trade, trying to get the Org to function was causing too much frustration and aggravation for a hobby Smile I still peruse the forums every few days. The X product seems pretty cool but man are there alot of mini sets this year now. At last count there are over 4000 unique A&G mini's from 2015

There are a lot of sets and it seem it is getting harder and harder to put sets together...I am assuming this is due to the massive amounts of sets and upsets and insert sets found in the product. If they don't watch what they are doing they will start loosing their following. Ginter is fun and I did well but it has seemed like a massive undertaking this year.

(09-11-2015, 09:22 PM)once78 Wrote: There are a lot of sets and it seem it is getting harder and harder to put sets together...I am assuming this is due to the massive amounts of sets and upsets and insert sets found in the product. If they don't watch what they are doing they will start loosing their following. Ginter is fun and I did well but it has seemed like a massive undertaking this year.
I was initially upset with the gold border inclusion from retail in '12, they had a formula from the previous 7 releases and then went and added another mini set. '13 had the glossy 1/1 mini's, '14 added the red border mini set as well as glossy and metal mini's, now in '15 we have glossy, metal, red, black, black A&G back, AND white border. Next year I am expecting a couple more,,,,graphite, clear, green,,,,,I'm going to have to just pick a couple sets to go after again which makes it tougher to buy bulk from 1 person busting a box or case.