`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars trader app

Star Wars trader app
Hey guys, does anyone else have it? Looking to get some guys to trade with and talk shop here! I'm willing to trade bunt, kick, and huddle for star wars.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: Star Wars trader app
I got rid of all my base cards but have the inserts and refractors. I have finished the set but looking to finish off the refractor Topps Chrome set.

Interested drop me a PM

hi - i am cardiffchris on the application. I just sold my TK and green icons sets, but open to trade other aps or cards if you find anything
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(09-10-2015, 09:10 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: hi - i am cardiffchris on the application. I just sold my TK and green icons sets, but open to trade other aps or cards if you find anything
Cool, sent you an offer! I got the force awakens premiere set and got the award then sold off the ones I didn't really want. Now I'm trying to get them back lmao
(09-10-2015, 08:04 PM)ronfir Wrote: I got rid of all my base cards but have the inserts and refractors. I have finished the set but looking to finish off the refractor Topps Chrome set.

Interested drop me a PM
Talking about the digital app not those cards but when I get back to trading I'm gonna hit you up. Think I found a new favorite collecting passion in star wars!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]