`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Shoutout to RMPAQ5

Big Shoutout to RMPAQ5
I wanted to take a moment to thank a member from "The Great White North." RMPAQ5 is an awesome trader. He delivers in a timely manner. He ships securely. He even provided little "extras" in the package I received today. The extras were not some high dollar addition to my PC, they were small, long forgotten pieces that brought back a flood of memories from my youth. Thank you so much. At a time where I have lost my job, and due to health issues, having a hard time finding something else comparable, I have been feeling very low. Constant heartburn and upset stomach to go with a never ending headache. Then this package from a guy 1500 miles away that I have never met, suddenly put a smile on my face for the first time in over a month.

Thank you. I truly believe this is what card trading is all about.

RE: Big Shoutout to RMPAQ5
That's awesome regarding the cards.

I hope things turn around for you soon.
Thanks,
- Steve

I'm sorry your feeling under the wheather hopefully you are up and feeling better in no time
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

Thanks guys.

Not a problem my friend, happy you enjoyed the extras and thank you for the kind words. Best of luck on your health and job prospects. Looking forward to future trades!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

rmpaq5 is as an old Maryland buddy used to say, "Good people." WTG rmpaq5! Feel better and good luck finding a new job. Things will turn around for you and you'll be back on your feet in no time.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

In this totally screwed up world we live in right now, it is refreshing when you see acts of kindness like this. He did this with no one looking, not expecting anything out of this. I have sent a few cards to folks on here to help finish a set or just because it feels good to do it. I have had it returned 10 fold. This site and group of traders on this site are not highly regarded on the other trading forums. To me, I could not be in a better place.