`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Chrome refractors

RE: Topps Chrome refractors
I've found they are easier to spot by just looking at the the line around the outline of the player. Refractors are kind of rainbowy in the light, base cards aren't. Looking at the whole background was driving me crazy, especially if the background is busy. The outline thing works better for me.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(08-28-2015, 12:54 PM)cspen Wrote: I guess either i'm blind or in the two jumbos, two rack packs and two blasters I got zero base refractors because no matter how many times I look I just don't see them.
You have refractors...honest..they are just hiding on you..I wish they were at least coded like the variation in regular Topps..

(08-28-2015, 01:14 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: You have refractors...honest..they are just hiding on you..I wish they were at least coded like the variation in regular Topps..
That would be nice

Don't the refractors have serial numbers?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(08-28-2015, 02:11 PM)krn001 Wrote: Don't the refractors have serial numbers?
just the colored ones with the exception of sepia and pink but those are easy to tell.

Just print "refractor" on it somewhere, Topps. If people can't even tell what they bought, they really aren't worth anything extra.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I remember the 1993 Fienst refractors being very hard to tell also..and the 2012 Topps Chrome??