`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
My apologies to All... Just when I thought I was ready.

My apologies to All... Just when I thought I was ready.
So I made a couple posts lately saying I'm officially back and looking to trade. Well it has came to a screeching halt. I have discovered after many offers there is a ton of cards in my org that I no longer have. The reason I am posting this is because I understand the frustration of being told be an individual that I no longer have that card or I can't trade this or trade that. Currently there is only a hand full of cards in my org that I won't trade. I am open to any deal for anything I own if the offer is right. I've went through withdraws for the last couple months because I haven't been able to trade.

I will still continue to take offers but at this point the only resolution I can come up with is deleting my org and start all over again. Alot of you guys have my cell number and know how to reach me. If anyone else would like to text off line I'm completely cool with that it's much easier to showcase the collection and get pictures to you guys right away of what I have and don't have.

Please continue to bare with me as I try to get this fixed. I've knocked a few trades out and still looking for more. Once again I apologize to all for the inconvenience.

Looking for

Harper
Trout
Bryant
Abreu
J.d. Martinez
Goldschmidt

Etc...
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: My apologies to All... Just when I thought I was ready.
I just canceled an offer I had out there for you. Let me know when you are back up and ready to go!
Thanks,
- Steve

(08-26-2015, 12:22 PM)sshissler Wrote: I just canceled an offer I had out there for you. Let me know when you are back up and ready to go!
Comment sent in trade
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Moving sucks man. I have a feeling whenever I move next year I'll end up starting over and re-loading my Org.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

I'm in the Military and I'm actually not living at my house where most of my collection is. I had to turn off all of my "Trade For". Just start entering in what I have on me since I've moved temporarily. I'm too much of an addict to not do anything though. Damn this LCS here and how good they are to me! heh
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Quick fix for now the cards I know I do not have I have updated my org to reflect.

WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Sent you an offer.
Thanks,
- Steve