`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps refractors

Topps refractors
Does anybody know why Topps stopped putting the word refractor on the back of their cards? I couldn't tell a refractor from a base card before and I stiil can't.

RE: Topps refractors
hmm not sure why they stopped doing it, youll have to go with how shiny a card looks and then youll know which is the refractor.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

check out my post..is actually easy but you need to spend about 5 seconds per card to check it out. hold it under a light and rotate it back and forth..the refractors have a rainbow light reflecting it.. the base cards do not.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Did they make any Sepia Cards What about Sepia Refractors

Because they're Topps.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.