`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Prizm Jumbo case break... should have decided against getting it.

RE: 2014 Prizm Jumbo case break... should have decided against getting it.
(08-20-2015, 07:44 AM)bojesphob Wrote: My worst case of hobby (12 autos) had lower numbered and better collation of autos than this,
This is the biggest thing I will "sin" products for. There's no way to tell which rookies will rise up and be big hits down the road with certainty but in a case of cards I would expect better collation (variety) of auto hits.

Sorry to read about the break. So far no luck in south east Wisconsin trying to find the Nelson tie-dye but I always have my eyes open for it.

(08-21-2015, 12:18 PM)jplarson Wrote: This is the biggest thing I will "sin" products for. There's no way to tell which rookies will rise up and be big hits down the road with certainty but in a case of cards I would expect better collation (variety) of auto hits.

Sorry to read about the break. So far no luck in south east Wisconsin trying to find the Nelson tie-dye but I always have my eyes open for it.
I appreciate you keeping an eye out! Apparently I have a "legend" going around about my exploits trying to find this thing according to someone I sold a couple of these cards to on blowout! LOL

And, I do agree that they don't know who is going to be good or not, and the collation of these case was terrible. I really do think this was one of the last jumbo cases put together and they only had these autos left, and decided that they'd throw in 7 point cards to make it get to the 48 hits.

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK