`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to slow down on trading

Need to slow down on trading
Since I have decided to go back to school and finish getting my BA (I'm only 16 classes away from obtaining) I will need to slow down on trading for now. I will try to be on here as much as I can outside of school and work, and I will definitely still look at any trade offers I do get, but I guess what I'm trying to say is if you send me an offer please be patient for me to respond, as I may not be able to log on every day like I have been. Thanks for understanding,

Steven
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Need to slow down on trading
Good luck in getting that degree man!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Good luck in your studies.

Good luck getting that piece of paper!
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

thanks for the nice comments of encouragement. I have to admit I am a little nervous, since the last time I was in a classroom was over 10 years ago, but other than that I am looking forward to finishing my degree and finally (hopefully) be able to live more comfortably and provide better for my family.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I finished my college career 25 years ago. My oldest son has already got his degree. My youngest son is halfway done with his. I cannot even imagine stepping into a classroom again.