`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the AWESOMENESS that is.........

To the AWESOMENESS that is.........
………..Glassnickels, Ryanmo5 and DrM. GN, thanks for the Hamels no_hitter ticket stub and extra cards to replace stuff damaged in our fire. The Roman Quinn Blue Claws is awesome. Hope to get Cole to sign the stub……it will be a nice addition to my collection. Ryan, my apologies for not acknowledging your packet of cards from a couple of months ago….the Rupp patch card looks great and the others helped fill out one collection or another. DrM……the Ruth is one of my favorite cards of him and it was one I was missing (along with the auto that I'm waiting to arrive LOL). I'm heading to the store in a bit to use the coupon! Here's hoping for a Franco Rookie Variation

You guys all make the hobby a joy and I'm glad that you are all members here at Beckett.

"Phun Pac's" being mailed this afternoon (except you DrM…..still getting my Yankees together). Enjoy the rest of your summer
(ah summer……sun, fun and buns….and we ain't talking about hamburger or hot dog ones……LOL )

*Phun Pac's are a registered trademark of RJCJ and was used without permission

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: To the AWESOMENESS that is.........
(08-14-2015, 09:47 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: ………..Glassnickels, Ryanmo5 and DrM. GN, thanks for the Hamels no_hitter ticket stub and extra cards to replace stuff damaged in our fire. The Roman Quinn Blue Claws is awesome. Hope to get Cole to sign the stub……it will be a nice addition to my collection. Ryan, my apologies for not acknowledging your packet of cards from a couple of months ago….the Rupp patch card looks great and the others helped fill out one collection or another. DrM……the Ruth is one of my favorite cards of him and it was one I was missing (along with the auto that I'm waiting to arrive LOL). I'm heading to the store in a bit to use the coupon! Here's hoping for a Franco Rookie Variation

You guys all make the hobby a joy and I'm glad that you are all members here at Beckett.

"Phun Pac's" being mailed this afternoon (except you DrM…..still getting my Yankees together). Enjoy the rest of your summer
(ah summer……sun, fun and buns….and we ain't talking about hamburger or hot dog ones……LOL )

*Phun Pac's are a registered trademark of RJRJ and was used without permission
And I still have one waiting for you, can you PM me your addy again?

Thanks my good man!

RJ

RE: To the AWESOMENESS that is.........
(08-14-2015, 10:08 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: And I still have one waiting for you, can you PM me your addy again?

Thanks my good man!

RJ
On its way...........

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.