`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate it when...

I hate it when...
I hate it when u buy a card off ebay, patiently wait for it to get to you, only to open it and find a supposedly "mint" card covered in dents and scratches. What a let down. Especially when it was a cool card that's kinda 1 of a kind. Thanks for nothing eBay seller!

RE: I hate it when...
Sorry to hear that. Is it a seller you have worked with in the past?

(08-06-2015, 12:13 PM)petersj Wrote: I hate it when u buy a card off ebay, patiently wait for it to get to you, only to open it and find a supposedly "mint" card covered in dents and scratches. What a let down. Especially when it was a cool card that's kinda 1 of a kind. Thanks for nothing eBay seller!
That's why I basically only buy Beckett Graded cards.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Its a seller I've bought from before I think. But dont they look at the cards they're selling lol. I mean this card was in pretty bad shape
And I can't always find the cards I want graded nolan5000

(08-06-2015, 04:40 PM)petersj Wrote: Its a seller I've bought from before I think. But don't they look at the cards they're selling lol. I mean this card was in pretty bad shape
Some people don't care.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

What kind of card was it?
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

A 2014 panini classics Alex Rodriguez bat card. The cool part was that it was the top part of the bat with the factory lettering/numbering on it. Nothing amazing, but I liked it

i understand your anger, i got a card covered in tape once lol didnt show up on the scans. Luckily it was just a throw in i only wanted to buy 2 of what he had but he wanted to sell at least 10 so i chose 8 more and got that one lol.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Contact seller...ask for $ back..return card..or..ask for discount and partial refund..or..contact eBay and report the seller...or...ding on feedback and the reason for the low rating..or..keep it and move on...

Maybe the seller did not know...I once pulled a refractor blue auto of hot player..placed in penny sleeve and new top loader..scanned it and put it on eBay..sold it..sent it off with insurance...buyer notified me that the card had a roller mark and wanted partial refund..i asked for card back for full refund...got the card back without penny sleeve jammed into an old top loader and scratched to kingdom come...gave $ back..what could I do???..blocked buyer and notified eBay..they said "too bad..so sad"...

buyers rule on Ebay..so..I say make noise..get $$ back and let other seller know that cards are not as they appear..

Well, I contacted them and told them the situation. They messaged me back saying they issued a full refund, and to keep the card. Good deal