IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cards for sale

RE: cards for sale
ok I think it's ready now.

You have condition on only a few items. Are these all slabbed? The reason I ask, is all of your prices are at or well above the current BV. I am interested in a 1989 UD Griffey Jr. Your price is $200. While that is a real bargain for a slabbed 9.5, but for a raw nm/mt card that is 5X current BV. I do not want t discourage you. I just know from experience. I have a 10 card lot of the red hot Carlos Correa that I am offering at 2/3 BV and have not had any interest. There are just too many places for folks to nuy cards that the prices have to be very competitive to garner any attention. Just food for thought.

yes they are all BGS 9.5 exept one Griffey Mothers Cookies it's a 9.

You might want to note that in the condition column.

all cards listed are in my photobucket. [Image: IMG_20150429_124620_zps1vw4dxqt.jpg]

(08-05-2015, 10:29 PM)GoStros Wrote: You might want to note that in the condition column.
I don't believe that's able to be seen by anyone besides the org owner. I have all my graded cards input as such with every piece of info possible and I'm constantly told they don't read that way. If you list a condition as anything over a 9 it reads as n/a.

ok I have some 9.5 grades. Can I show that in the condition? or how do I show them?

(08-06-2015, 01:52 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I don't believe that's able to be seen by anyone besides the org owner. I have all my graded cards input as such with every piece of info possible and I'm constantly told they don't read that way. If you list a condition as anything over a 9 it reads as n/a.
You are correct in the trade function, but if I look in your org I can see the higher grades. For the OP's purpose whereas all the cars in the org are for sale it might benefit them by listing the grades.