`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: San Francisco Giants (Low End)

FT: San Francisco Giants (Low End)
Probably closer to who cares than Low End, but I got them and don't need them.

I started separating my commons/low end cards into team binders for my son. My first (in no particular order) is the SF Giants. I am listing the cards below FT and I am looking for nothing but commons in return.

Feliz is 493/2007
Francouer is 1433/2013
Kickham is 603/2013
Sandoval (Heritage) is 298/565

[Image: IMG_20150719_0001_zpsjixxphyo.jpg]

RE: FT: San Francisco Giants (Low End)
Hahahahahhahaha Pablo's face in the Heritage card is hilarious!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: FT: San Francisco Giants (Low End)
OK - just to clarify something.

I DO NOT have a ton of GU/AUTO or 1/1s in my collection that are available for trade. According to some I "don't have much to offer." That's fine, I find immense pleasure in going through my 5,000 count boxes and putting together 2" team binders for my son. It brings back a lot of memories of a time when life was simpler. That being said, I do not have any issue trading away GU/AUTO for cards that I need, however I will always ask for a little more in return if I'm sending you a GU/AUTO for a bunch of commons, that's only fair in my mind. I'm not talking $20 more, I'm talking $2-$3 more. Basically I'm collecting what many people absentmindedly toss in a storage box or throw in as filler for packaging. In addition to that, I am always willing to buy the cards from you as well. I need the Joe Sambito and the Sixto Lezcano as much as I need the Mattingly and the Ryan. If I send you a trade and I don't have anything you need, please quote me a price, I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks for listening to my rant.