`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes 2015 Leaf Wrestling autographed 8x10

2 boxes 2015 Leaf Wrestling autographed 8x10

So I saw these the other day at the store, bought one then and another later.

These contain 5 hard signed 8x10 photos, wit the chance to pull multi-auto'd photos, up to 30 autos!! (those are 8x10 of a league logo, with wrestlers from that league signed all over it). It seems you might get one multi-signed per box (usually a dual).

The box states there are 100+ of the biggest names in sports.

Here's the breakdown of the 2 boxes I've cracked:

Box 1 :

Papa Shango (saw this and thought OH NOES!! It's junk!!)
Jillian Hall
Brian Knobbs (NASTY!)
1-2-3 Kid (yes really! 123 Kid! I cracked up!)

Dual Signature - The New Age Outlaws - Billy Gunn & Road Dogg

Box 2 :

Nice box for a CLASSIC wrestling kind of fan:

Francine (already have 2 of her autos, but still nice)
Bobby THE BRAIN Heenan
Ken Shamrock
ROAD WARRIOR Animal

And a guy I saw on the list and REALLY wanted...

Dual Signature -

"THE ROCK"!!!!!!

DON MURACO!!!! (who did you think I meant?)

and

TITO SANTANA!!! ARRIBA!!

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: 2 boxes 2015 Leaf Wrestling autographed 8x10
You didn't do too badly. Some very solid names on there. The Heenan would be my favorite. I saw one of these broken on a break site and it was complete junk. The Muraco dual auto is "magnificent". Sorry but had to Smile

RE: 2 boxes 2015 Leaf Wrestling autographed 8x10
I saw the preview for this and am on the fence of buying 1 for myself and 1 for my brother. Would you recommend it? Would you yourself buy another box?

I think you did pretty good. The NAO dual sounds sick, so does the Santana/Muraco dual. But Jillian Hall? It's a JOKE that she's in this. I'd rather pull Mae Young or Moolah than her, sheesh. But I'd have to agree with @Phillies816, my favorite of who you pulled would be Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. The New Age Outlaws at a close second though! Congrats.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv