`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Ginter Rip Cards for trade...

2012 Ginter Rip Cards for trade...
Hey guys I have a ton of 2012 Ginter rip cards (they are ripped) but if you collect them I can send you a list and pics of them, just pm and we will work something out. THanks
Buster Posey, Ian Kinsler, Kevin Youkilis, Joey Votto, Mickey Mantle, Nelson Cruz, Frank Robinson, Madison Bumgarner, Jesus Montero, Tommy Hanson, Jon Lester, Jered Weaver, Mark Teixeira, Carlos Gonzalez, Jose Reyes, Starlin Castro, Josh Beckett, Prince Fielder, Jason Heyward I think I have more but this is what I can think of off the top of my head. Thanks

RE: 2012 Ginter Rip Cards for trade...
Is there a hellickson rip in there?
[Image: dontpray11.png]

Generally speaking, were you better off ripping them or keeping them?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-17-2015, 05:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Generally speaking, were you better off ripping them or keeping them?
I am very interested in knowing this too- the LCS has one for sale /50 and wanted to know if I should buy it to rip
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(07-17-2015, 08:46 AM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: I am very interested in knowing this too- the LCS has one for sale /50 and wanted to know if I should buy it to rip
To answer this question I have to ask you both two questions. Are you in it for the hobby or are you in it for the money? I love Ginter and a rip card is designed to be ripped so I had fun and got cards I need for my ext mini set. I did pull to Nolan Ryan Ext. mini that book for $250 so I did okay but you should not rip it expecting a sketch or some other rare piece, it just doesn't happen much. If you are in it for the money keep it sealed, but remember that cuts done on the cards that were meant to be in traders hands. But it really is up to the individual and what they like. Hope that helps.

(07-17-2015, 11:54 AM)once78 Wrote: To answer this question I have to ask you both two questions. Are you in it for the hobby or are you in it for the money? I love Ginter and a rip card is designed to be ripped so I had fun and got cards I need for my ext mini set. I did pull to Nolan Ryan Ext. mini that book for $250 so I did okay but you should not rip it expecting a sketch or some other rare piece, it just doesn't happen much. If you are in it for the money keep it sealed, but remember that cuts done on the cards that were meant to be in traders hands. But it really is up to the individual and what they like. Hope that helps.
I'm definitely not in it for the money, I was just wondering how often someone could find a nice auto in there as I've always wanted to get a red ink. Thanks for the input!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

If you got any Tigers ripped I'd be interested.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Any of the RIPs Pedroia?

RE: 2012 Ginter Rip Cards for trade...Added a List of the Ripped Rips 6/18/15
Added a list of the cards I have.