`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of inception... Maybe I need to complain more often.

Box of inception... Maybe I need to complain more often.
Stopped by the LCS to pick up a box or two of one-touches for the yelich PC. Was looking at some older wax and was considering a hobby box of 2001 gold label or the last box of my favorite product ever, 2013 select. Owner reminded me that inception had come out. I reminded him of my vow to never buy that steaming pile of a product filled with $2 base autos.

Somehow over the next ten minutes of shooting the s$&t, I convinced myself to get a box. He was at $100 for the box which was pretty darn close to online prices. This was waiting for me on top...

[Image: E03A3500-8A5A-4900-8342-E3858F352245.jpg]

Other cards:
Jagielo
Jake lamb
Gabby guerrero
Jeff Hoffman

I take back the mean things I said about you inception. Although is be happy to keep verbally trashing you, if you continue to reward me for doing so.

As with all my cards, the bryant is for trade for the right yelichs.

Will also consider moving for a trout, harper, or jeter auto that catches my eye. POSSIBLY machado.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Box of inception... Maybe I need to complain more often.
Holy cow awesome hit!!!!!!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

I'm lacking on the Yelich dept but I do have some Harper and Trout's that you might like if you want to give me a look for this bad boy.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Way to talk yourself into the box!! Lol!! Nice hit!!

Man, that's a pretty card. Congratulations Dominic.

Nice hit. Damn inception. I am getting a case of that crap tomorrow. What the F___ I was thing limos picking one. Thanks for sharing. Hope it does help me. LOL

Awesome hit, Dominic ! Congrats! That's about as good as you can possibly do with inception. And I agree, it's usually soooooo bad, that every once in a while, it has to reward your past failures, just to keep you interested. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-15-2015, 07:11 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice hit. Damn inception. I am getting a case of that crap tomorrow. What the F___ I was thing limos picking one. Thanks for sharing. Hope it does help me. LOL
The good news is that with that with a case, their case hits are usually very cool. Value be damned, it will be a good looking card. On a box by box basis, this product has a very high snore factor risk!

Best of luck man. I hope your base is filled with schwarber and bryant, and your case hit is a beaut!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Nice hit, Dom!

the jake lamb hit may not be bad either. dont know much about the others though
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.