`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Stadium Club Rainbow Complete!

2015 Stadium Club Rainbow Complete!
Okay, so it's not the most difficult rainbow to complete, but it's only been out for about two weeks, so I think I did pretty good.

[Image: 2015%20Stadium%20Club%20Greg%20Maddux%20Rainbow.jpg]
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

RE: 2015 Stadium Club Rainbow Complete!
Awesome rainbow! I love that card. First pack of Stadium Club I opened this year this was the first card on top and I think it is freakin' awesome.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

I've heard a lot of complaining that this was the photo they picked, but I think it's fantastic. He spent as much time on the golf course as he did the pitcher's mound.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Nice parallel set! I just recently finished up my base and autograph parallel sets of Matt Carpenter.

Nice PC rainbow!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

That's awesome man, especially in such a short time, congrats

Nice Rainbow!!!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Wonder are you the guy that out bid me on that members club card??? I think Stadium has just the right amount of parallels. Best product of the year so far.

(07-10-2015, 01:59 AM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: Wonder are you the guy that out bid me on that members club card??? I think Stadium has just the right amount of parallels. Best product of the year so far.
I got mine with a best offer. I was out bid on another one, too.

Trade Scans

that is interesting; there must be a retail charcoal or black version. I have been pulling those, but they aren't numbered. I am glad I saw this post as I have been entering them as black.

That is a sweet rainbow
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney