`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patience???

Patience???
How long do you wait for a conteroffer reply to a trade offer that you start? It is frustrating when a member doesn't make any attempt to communicate intention. I have started looking at profile pages in an attempt to only initiate trades with members that have logged on in the last week or so. This helps but I have noticed that even some of these folks do not respond.

RE: Patience???
I usually give it about a week as I know people have lives. You can also check on their profile when they logged in last so you can get an idea of how much they traffic this site.
Bucket:
https://sportscardalbum.com/u/tevex4

Collecting all Detroit Lions Contenders Autos(97%)
Collecting all current Lions serial #/parallels (especially Stafford, Ebron, Slay)
Building 2008 SPX Winning Combos (54%),2014 Prizm Green & Red Power, 2014 Topps Rookie Patch, 2016 Optic Aqua.

One thing to realize is that while there are a lot of people who have stuff in their Org, they may not be paying to use it anymore, and they wouldn't be able to check the trade page. If they don't answer within a few days, my advice is to not take it personal, they may not be able to check it, and move on.

Yeah, I agree, it can be frustrating. I only offer trades to people who have been logged on within a couple days. If I don't get a response within a couple days, I move on. Unless it's a card I really need, I'll let it sit there in the hopes they are just on vacation or something lol.

as others have said, I also find that at times I will get an email from Beckett about offers, and then sometimes for whatever reasons I don't get anything.

I just checked and saw I had an offer from a month ago, and it was already cancelled.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

for me I get an email notification on my nifty smart phone and normally check immediately or not far after receiving it. like everyone else says though, see when the last time they sign on and judge it by that.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.