Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Miguel Sano is on his way to Kansas City

Miguel Sano is on his way to Kansas City
... to play DH for the Twins.

Kennys Vargas heading down to AA to work with Doug Mientkiewicz and crew on the finer points of hitting and 1B defense.

I know most Twins and/or prospect fans are higher on Byron Buxton than Sano, but 'lil Miggy is my second favorite hitting prospect (behind Max Kepler) and third overall (behind Kepler and Jose Berrios).

He's gonna strike out a lot, but he can rake - just won Southern League Player of the Week after hitting .588 or something video gameish like that.
Kepler

RE: Miguel Sano is on his way to Kansas City
Go Sano! I read an article in Sports Illustrated about him a while ago, seems really down to earth.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

He seems like a pretty good kid. If you haven't seen "Ballplayer: Pelotero," it's a pretty good documentary about his signing out of the Dominican Republic and the controversy that went along with it.

I don't know if it's still there, but it used to be available on Hulu Plus. Definitely worth a watch.
This was the original post of a Facebook convo I had with friends last week. And THIS is me tooting my own horn. LOL

[Image: oh%20shit_zpsq2ylkp0l.jpg]
Kepler

This Twins fan is pumped to see what Sano can do in Minnesota! Cant wait for Buxton to get off the DL, and have them both up there.