`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another rack of Prizm Draft Mariota Red

Another rack of Prizm Draft Mariota Red
Not sure how rare these are but happy to pull a Mariota. Sometimes Panini Sp's certain rookies in the extra little 3 card pack. Hopefully this is one

[Image: 20150629_104830_zpspbzttcsm.jpg]

RE: Another rack of Prizm Draft Mariota Red
Will be interesting to see. The RCs in the red white and blue prizms from 2014 seemed harder to get, at least for me lol.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(07-02-2015, 12:37 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Will be interesting to see. The RCs in the red white and blue prizms from 2014 seemed harder to get, at least for me lol.
Yeah, the RC of RWB for 2014 Prizm were something like 1:20 packs. I can actually vouch for that, since I've bought probably close to 60-70 of them, and have only gotten 3 or 4

(07-02-2015, 12:37 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Will be interesting to see. The RCs in the red white and blue prizms from 2014 seemed harder to get, at least for me lol.

I have been working on the RWB set from 2014 as well. You would get one RDW RC in every 12 pack retail box of the rack packs. I have actually sold a Beckham, Bridgewater, Davante Adams early on for a nice profit thinking I could pick them up later but they almost never show up. I am currently at 50 of the 100 RC's and have a few duplicates in case anyone is interested. My doubles are Murray, Campanaro, Khalil Mack, and I cant remember the other one right now.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK