`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important COMC info...

Important COMC info...
I got a message from COMC the other day that told me I may have scammed on a 2012 Allen & Ginter Codebreaker 1/1 Carl Yaz. auto. They sent me a link to the Codebreaker video on youtube along with the fallowing picture...

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/attac...ebay-z.jpg

After this was posted on blowout, I was contacted by them and was told that I would get a full refund if I sent it back. It sucks I was part of that and that screws with my 2012 set but at least they stand behind their service.

ALSO wanted to add this thought do you think that some one cut a the mini 2012 ginter blue Yaz out of the card and then cut a Codebreaker out and put them together. If so that is going to make that set even harder than it all ready is and it makes the codebreaker set impossible too.

Will keep everyone informed on the outcome. Thanks for looking and my your trading be well.

RE: Important COMC info...
So what's the difference between the two? I'm not familiar with the product.

If you will look at the two pictures closely you will see the auto looks different. More than likely what someone did was bought a reg. black framed blue ink Yaz and a no name Codebreaker and opened the Yaz and slipped it into the Codebreaker frame (Codebreakers don't have a player name, just a generic frame).

Meaning they ruined a rare Black framed Yaz and a Codebreaker 1/1 to make a card that may have sold for about $75 more. The difference between the blue black frame ($150) and the Codebreaker 1/1 ($227) so really $77 difference.

Seems like a lot of work, investment risk for that amount of profit. And even though this is a unique 1/1 set, Ginter has put out multiples of the same 1/1 before... I don't know.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

That sucks. Also if the hellickson is in that year scratch it off your list as its in my hell pc
[Image: dontpray11.png]

(06-28-2015, 11:53 PM)dontpray Wrote: That sucks. Also if the hellickson is in that year scratch it off your list as its in my hell pc
I don't think they would do it on the Hellickson I would think they would do it on the more high end HOF stuff. Don't you?

(06-29-2015, 06:18 PM)once78 Wrote: I don't think they would do it on the Hellickson I would think they would do it on the more high end HOF stuff. Don't you?
I think he meant he owns it.

Yeah. I have it.
[Image: dontpray11.png]