`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some opinions

I need some opinions
I am looking to buy a few boxes of baseball cards in the next week or two. One for sure is a 2015 Bowman jumbo. I have put together a complete base set of Bowman since 1997 so that one is a given. I am thinking of 2015 Finest. I have never bought a whole box of this. I know I will get two autos and have a chance at a Kris Bryant sp rc. I am also thinking about a box of 2015 Archives with the chance of pulling a Kris Bryant sp rc from this too. I am not considering any unlicensed product like Panini and i'm not sure about Stadium Club either. As far as Topps s2 probably a few blasters because I will buy the factory set when it comes out./ I have bought one of them since 1994 when my son was born. I guess my question is this after the Bowman should I get one box of Finest, Archives and Stadium Club or should I stay away from one and perhaps buy two of another. Sorry I was so long winded. Thanks for the help in advance.

RE: I need some opinions
I really like Finest this year. I love what they did with the SP base and plenty of veterans in the auto checklist. Also, the base look awesome!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

I'd go with Finest. It's a solid product with great content and a really nice auto list.

Personally, I really like Stadium Club. The insert/auto checklist isn't as solid as some other products, but the photos are unique and they're much higher quality than they were last year.
Kepler

I'd go with Finest