`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone get one of these from Beckett?

RE: Anyone get one of these from Beckett?
(06-22-2015, 11:37 AM)zeprock Wrote: In my email:

Subject:
Congratulation! You have received 30 days free access to Beckett Online Price Guide Plus

Congratulations!

You've been selected to receive a free 30-day subscription upgrade to the Beckett Online Price Guide Plus (OPG+) service. As a valued member of Beckett.com and a current Online Price Guide subscriber, you're part of a very small group of customers chosen to review this Online Price Guide enhancement.

We hope that you'll find this new service to be a valuable tool and we've made it very easy to access your free 30-day upgrade. Simply follow this link to test drive the new OPG+ service. There is no obligation to buy or extend your subscription beyond your currect term; all that we ask is you fill-out a brief survey at the end of the trial period.

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN YOUR FREE TRIAL
Yes, I got it a few weeks ago. Supposed to show what a card has "sold" for tracking Beckett Marketplace and Ebay I believe. I think we all had it free for like a week when it first came out. Not worth any additional price for me. Hopefully it doesn't just become an inclusion at a higher price.

UPDATE:

WOW, I just looked at what the price of this is. Would be 2.5x the annual price of Total Access.

Didn't get this email, but I USED TO get grading promotions for like $8 a card with no minimum amount of cards. Haven't had one of those in years!

It sure would be nice to get a grading special!

If no one paid would we get it free to improve this wonderful service