`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Away from a 1/1 OPC Platinum "Rainbow"

One Away from a 1/1 OPC Platinum "Rainbow"
A few weeks ago, I saw a Steven Stamkos 1 of 1 Printing Plate from 14-15 O-Pee-Chee Platinum on a certain site...and ended up winning it! One week later, another 1 of 1 Printing Plate of Stamkos surfaced...which I ended up winning as well!

Now with half the "1/1 Rainbow" complete, just out of curiosity, I looked at past auctions to see if any of the remaining two were put up. Sure enough, one ended up unsold, (because the seller had a ridiculous price set). After a couple days negotiation, we agreed on a price!

I now have 3 of the 4 Printing Plates for Steven Stamkos's 2014-15 OPC Platinum either on hand or on their way to me. This is where you come in...

Obviously, I would like the final plate to "complete" the set. If any of you know if it has been pulled or not, would you please tell me or provide me with any information about who has it? It's not on Beckett's Marketplace or the site where I got the first 3. I'd really appreciate any help at all trying to track down the "last piece of the puzzle". Thanks again.

RE: One Away from a 1/1 OPC Platinum "Rainbow"
Good luck on your quest. Which one are you looking for? Black, Cyan, Magenta, or Yellow??

They actually don't say which plate is which on the backs of them but judging by the "color" of them, I have the black, cyan and yellow ones so only the magenta remains.

Good luck! If I see it, I'll let you know.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Here's an update...with pics.

Here are 3 of the 4 Stamkos OPC Platinum Plates now in my collection, (hope the pic attaches). If anyone has or knows the person who has the "last" plate - (Magenta), please let me know. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)