`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: 2015 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #BCARRC Rusney Castillo

FT: 2015 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #BCARRC Rusney Castillo
I finally got something decent out of this year’s Bowman. Card was pulled during one of those on line breaks that I was part of, purchased only the Red Sox. The parody of the whole situation is the fact that I had already purchased this card for my collection so I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone was looking for a trade.
Thanks for looking,
Rob

[Image: 1h0hdPp.jpg]
2015 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #BCARRC Rusney Castillo 18/150

RE: FT: 2015 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #BCARRC Rusney Castillo
I may be game. Do I have anything that interests you?

RE: FT: 2015 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #BCARRC Rusney Castillo
Give me a look bud!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(06-13-2015, 02:03 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I may be game. Do I have anything that interests you?
You always do. Give me some time, probably later tonight I will send an offer. Need to get through the case break of Finest and post that stuff.

(06-13-2015, 02:14 PM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: Give me a look bud!
Second in line. Will look you up if I don't work something out with Matt. If you're not particular and it doesn't have to be Bowman I have other Rusney Castillo autographs if interested. Let me know. Thanks

Sounds good man. Yea we could work something out I'm sure Smile. It's been a while since we did a deal!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!