Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Mailday Yet!!!

Best Mailday Yet!!!
Good day... Beckett Person? Haha!

Where is everyone? Well... I hope that I can get some members flowing back onto the boards. I have been trading very well lately, and I am seeing a lot of others have been also. Now it is time to step up and make these Hockey Forums what they used to be!

Some of you may remember the Mario Lemieux Auto that I pulled from my first box of 2014-15 Series 1, which made its way into Jeff's (johlix) hands. Well, this thread holds what I received in return from him. I knew what he was getting at the second that he showed me the first card, so we went from there and found a trade that the two of use were comfortable with. Both of us were happy to hit the switch, and I must say that it was an amazing trade. Now only if JEFF WOULD LEAVE FEEDBACK! Haha! On to the show!!!

2013-14 Panini National Treasures Dual Rookie Jumbo Patch Autographs #2 Alex Galchenyuk/Brendan Gallagher for the Brendan Gallagher PC

[Image: Scan_148_zps8r6foy4f.jpg]

2012-13 Panini Prime Genuine Marks Autographs "H" Jaroslav Halak #1/5

[Image: Scan_147_zps9f5zh5tg.jpg]

2007-08 The Cup Printing Plates Magenta AU-Jaroslav Halak #1/1!!!

[Image: Scan_146_zpslpuufqam.jpg]

There was also an amazing 2013-14 Panini National Treasures Booklet of Mikael Granlund, but that was traded.

NOW!!! These are some incredible PC items, which includes my first Jaroslav Halak 1/1!!! I was stoked when Jeff made the offer, and even more excited when the package came in! Thank you, Jeff, for getting me the amazing cards, and the new cornerstone for my two player PCs! Best wishes, Beckett Community! I hope that you enjoyed the show. All comments are welcomed.

Randi

RE: Best Mailday Yet!!!
Sweet show bud! always glad to add to friends PC. Haha and I will leave feedback once I get to my computer. Good to see you're happy with your end of the deal as well.

Great cards, despite them being Habs players ; )
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

very nice
Looking for Tyler Johnson ,Andrei Vasilveskiy, Maurice Stovall, Bolts Cup Rc's

Amazing PC additions.

Congrats.
SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

To be honest once I had the canadiens booklet in hand I was kind of wowed as to how Purrdy it was...

VERY NICE PC ADDITIONS!!!!

You actually have two 1/1 cards. The Genuine Marks card is technically a 1/1 card also. Each card is /5 but that's for the entire name.
H-1/1
A-1/1
L-1/1
A-1/1
K-1/1

Nice looking patches
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK