`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 unbelievable boxes of crap... I mean Tier One

RE: 3 unbelievable boxes of crap... I mean Tier One
Man that is a tough break. Sorry to see that. I'm staying more and more away from buying a box. But on a diff note,I like the Terry. Was my fav third baseman in the 80's. If it's for trade, lmk. Thanks.

(05-23-2015, 10:10 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Man that is a tough break. Sorry to see that. I'm staying more and more away from buying a box. But on a diff note,I like the Terry. Was my fav third baseman in the 80's. If it's for trade, lmk. Thanks.
Yup. All are for trade. I'll load them in.

That is rough man! On a good note I really could use that Juan Gone!
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

I knew you'd want that. I meant to call you when I got it.

Anyway, all are loaded for trade. Make sure you ask about the numbering when you trade for them because Beckett has once again absolutely Annihilated the print runs and numberings for listing the cards. They are off by a couple hundred on some.
(05-23-2015, 10:15 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: That is rough man! On a good note I really could use that Juan Gone!
Btw, my brother pulled a museum collection on card auto of his #'d /5.

Tough break. You are right. I have seen a few breaks and nothing big has been pulled. Also, from the end of last year and what has come out until now, Juan Gonzalez has been in every product in massive quantities.

(05-24-2015, 06:41 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: Tough break. You are right. I have seen a few breaks and nothing big has been pulled. Also, from the end of last year and what has come out until now, Juan Gonzalez has been in every product in massive quantities.
Yeah it's so weird the guy basically disappeared and boom, now he's got autos everywhere ! Funny enough they go much higher than you'd think

(05-24-2015, 08:02 AM)rentzington Wrote: Yeah it's so weird the guy basically disappeared and boom, now he's got autos everywhere ! Funny enough they go much higher than you'd think
They do. He was a pretty popular player in the 90's so collectors from that era gravitate towards his auto's. Topps will eventually flood the market and they won't be worth a whole lot.

The name "Tier One" and "Museum" implies top players today and HoFers. Adding players like Sean Doolittle, Livan Hernandez is false advertisement. They should only appear in topps baseball.

I've also notice unequal packing where you have bat barrel cards in the same as triple autos from one box. Maybe it's a good thing....
Upperdeck Diamond Club member
Member of Beckett's board since 2003
[Image: 8cfcaeb5.jpg]

(05-24-2015, 08:31 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: They do. He was a pretty popular player in the 90's so collectors from that era gravitate towards his auto's. Topps will eventually flood the market and they won't be worth a whole lot.
Yeah I loved juando but I'm not paying the price some of these command, so I'll sit back and wait for them to eventually drop

Funny canseco goes for quite a bit too
(05-24-2015, 09:13 AM)yugison Wrote: The name "Tier One" and "Museum" implies top players today and HoFers. Adding players like Sean Doolittle, Livan Hernandez is false advertisement. They should only appear in topps baseball.

I've also notice unequal packing where you have bat barrel cards in the same as triple autos from one box. Maybe it's a good thing....
Yes the good boxes seem to be really really good and the bad boxes really bad.
I've at least had luck with 2012-2013 tier one didn't buy any last year

Man, that is a rough break. Breaks like this remind me why I just buy singles that we need. But, as stated before, that Aaron is pretty sweet!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's