`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini Redemption Complaint

RE: Panini Redemption Complaint
(03-20-2015, 09:44 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: I JUST OPENED A CLAIM FOR 2012 CONTENDERS DRE KIRKPATRICK THAT I REQUESTED ON 3/24/2013. I ASKED FOR DEZ, DEMARCO AUTO RC, ROMO, WITTEN, EMMITT, TROY, IRVIN, HOF COWBOY AUTO SINCE I HAVE WAITED FOR PRACTICALLY 2 YRS. I KNOW THAT I AM ASKING FOR MORE THAN BECKETT VALUE OF KIRKPATRICK. I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT TIME IS MONEY. THAT WILL BE MY NEXT ARGUEMENT AGAINST A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY.
Good for you, its BS how much money you spend on this hobby only to be treated like crap.
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

So they sent me the exact same Ed Reynolds!!! They are really not going to like me!!!!!!!!

we have cards there going back 4 years ask for replacement told them didn't care who they sent so they have Not sent Nothing {lol}

I have a card in the redemption queue for three years now:

Received: 03/19/2012 6:31 AM by: Panini
2010 Panini Limited Material Phenoms RC Card #210 ( / 199)
Dez Bryant Dallas Cowboys WR

I've tried to call, but I refuse to stay on hold that long...I waited once for well over 30 minutes, and when I hung up and called back, I got the "please leave a message" message...I did a follow up online last year, but that was useless, obviously.

So, I just sent an email to their marketing department...we will see how that goes, but I told them I am opening a complaint with the BBB on Friday if I do not get a response.

Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(03-20-2015, 09:44 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: 2012 CONTENDERS DRE KIRKPATRICK THAT I REQUESTED ON 3/24/2013. I ASKED FOR DEZ, DEMARCO AUTO RC, ROMO, WITTEN, EMMITT, TROY, IRVIN, HOF COWBOY AUTO
im rolling my eyes at you, right here, right now

i would have not only not sent you your request, i would post your request on twitter from the company account and openly mock you for it

yes, im saying your request is absolutely ridiculous

I have been waiting on a James Harden autograph /99 for close to three years. I was told by someone that by no means would they exchange Harden for Durant. In fact, the person who responded said Harden was simply 'not that good.'
This week alone he has scored 50 and 44 points and leads the NBA in scoring. At the time, yes, he was not equal to KD.
Now, he is in the running for MVP and likely will win the scoring title. Durant may not play again this season.
Either way, David Sharp IS a stand-up guy. He is very good, very reasonable. He is just overwhelmed. He is the only guy that handles this stuff. They need help, but David eventually will help you. Good luck.

Ouch that sucks
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Just thought I would update. They sent me another Ed Reynold, this time it was in good condition but not the redemption I got or a even comparable card. Just now they sent me a message that they have now shipped out the Original Zach Ertz Mem/Auto redemption that I pulled. In the end I will end up with 2 Crown Royale Ed Reynolds autos and a Zack Ertz Mem/auto. I am pleasantly surprised by this, all's well that ends well!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Don't let these large card companies screw you without a fight, sometimes you win!!!!!!