`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
question about PSA

question about PSA
I normally just have BGS cards. I got this via trade at card show. I noticed the card did move inside the slab. Is this normal thing with PSA cards?[Image: IMG_20150514_122416_zpsh0bgutyd.jpg]

RE: question about PSA
Unfortunately yes.

I was attempting to buy some higher-end Jordan cards and one of the cards they had was a Retro Precious Metal Gem that was a PSA 10, but you could clearly see some of the metal flake had come off inside the holder due to it not being sealed internally and having the ability to move around inside the holder.

Ok thanks. One thing about BGS the card is secure. I dropped one. When I picked it up I noticed the card didn't move.

(05-14-2015, 01:05 PM)stwainfan Wrote: Ok thanks. One thing about BGS the card is secure. I dropped one. When I picked it up I noticed the card didn't move.
Yeah, BGS cases are much better in overall quality, construction, and internal protection.

I'm planning on buying a few cards later on today that have damaged cases, but the cards themselves show no signs of damage so I feel safe in buying them. Obviously I'll be taking them by BGS HQ to get them re-cased.

Yeah it's true. I have hundred's of PSA 10's, many of them are loose and move around, if shaken
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666