`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant find these cards on organizer.

Cant find these cards on organizer.
I bought a retail box of 2015 Leaf Heroes of Baseball at Target. It did come with alot of Musial cards and one autograph of Musial. Ill post a pick below. Id like to add these into the organizer so I can use them to trade but I cannot find these cards anywhere. Thoughts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

RE: Cant find these cards on organizer.
Anyone???? lol.

All Angels!!!

They aren't listed.

Will they be???

All Angels!!!

Probably not. I submitted a card to Beckett via the card not on checklist and that was about a month ago. Haven't seen it listed yet....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Just email BFleischer@Beckett.com directly.
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(05-03-2015, 06:49 PM)richk Wrote: Just email BFleischer@Beckett.com directly.
+1 thats the way to go with this. Should be up in a week or so after you contact him, its worked for me many times
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s