`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobby Prizm at Target?

Hobby Prizm at Target?
Saw 2 boxes of hobby prizm at Target, and although they were MSRP (60 apiece), thought I would try them out. Not terrible (only 1 auto out of 4 was numbered over 100, although no big names), and one of the boxes had the most color I've seen in a box (2 Red Powers, 2 Oranges, 3 Green & Yellow, 2 Prizms Intros, plus a couple more). Anyhow, here they are, and all are FT if anyone is interested.

Can say I'm sick of seeing Lance Allsworth inserts (have gotten way too many of them), Dez Bryant base prizms (have gotten at least 3), and Jay Cutler inserts.... You wouldn't think I'd see the same stuff over and over in hobby and retail. I am surprised, though, that I didn't get another Aaron Murray Hype card - that card haunts me.

RE: Hobby Prizm at Target?
Haha! Too bad about the followers being in these boxes, but a nice break overall! Congrats! I can use the Teddy B and Megatron, as usual.

Randi

DECENT BREAK. SORRY FOR YOUR HAUNTING PLAYERS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Not bad for target
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I would be interested in the Jordan Reed, 2 Art Monks and the Derek Carr.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]