`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaky's Return ... Donruss style

Streaky's Return ... Donruss style
Friday morning stopped by a Walmart and grabbed the 5 Donruss jumbo packs they had on hand, ending up with a couple of decent pulls (basic inserts). Had to go out on Saturday for a couple of things so I stopped by a different Walmart and grabbed the 5 they had. Wasn't disappointed in the outcome.

I'll leave out the base and the basic inserts, since they're nothing too special.

The 81s
[Image: 20150426_163135_zpswljodjme.jpg]

The Studios
[Image: 20150426_163322_zps8muiemxy.jpg]

The All Time Diamond Kings
[Image: 20150426_163519_zps7z61g5q2.jpg]

The MVP and a couple of Jersey Kings
[Image: 20150426_163720_zpsd56eeg8w.jpg]

Oh yeah, then there was this one
[Image: 20150426_163800_zpsivlusrnx.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Streaky's Return ... Donruss style
Nice trout pulls!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(04-26-2015, 05:04 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Nice trout pulls!
Couldn't believe the BV of the Trout SP. Puts it right up there with my best retail hits to date.
Kepler

I didn't know there were unnumbered SP's in Donruss! Cool! Now I gotta start rebooking through some base cards. Anything that distinguishes them from the regular cards? Are the a higher card number?
Anyway, great stuff Jared. Nice trouts and a couple of Twins PC Cards, too. (Dozier and Kirby) congrats!

PS: it's nice to know Streaky's location. Now it's easier to track his travels. Say 'hi' to the little fella for me.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-27-2015, 06:15 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I didn't know there were unnumbered SP's in Donruss! Cool! Now I gotta start rebooking through some base cards. Anything that distinguishes them from the regular cards? Are the a higher card number?
Anyway, great stuff Jared. Nice trouts and a couple of Twins PC Cards, too. (Dozier and Kirby) congrats!

PS: it's nice to know Streaky's location. Now it's easier to track his travels. Say 'hi' to the little fella for me.
I think most of the SPs are actually numbered - just photo variations like the base Topps ones. Cardboard Connection has a visual variation guide (although I could only see the images on my phone and not my laptop) and the OPG has a pretty easy-to-follow description of each - i.e. Harper with mohawk, Tanaka portrait.

I gotta be on the lookout for the Kirby SP now ... it's in the baby blue unis, which are still my favorites.
Kepler

so youre saying i shouldnt ignore the donruss stuff then, got it

Sweet! I'll take all of the Shoemaker stuff from this product you have if you're interested in unloading it.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]