`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
whos is the most surprising player to watch ?

whos is the most surprising player to watch ?
I have to say its Alex Guerrero and hes not a starter

5 HRS in less than 50 ABS

also Brock Holt ( they should trade him for a SP )

RE: whos is the most surprising player to watch ?
My Devon Travis stash is smiling right nowSmile
He is on fire! Playing like a true veteran. Was not expecting this out of the gate. Very pleasant surprise!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Same here on Travis! I would also say Trevor Bauer and ArchiE Bradley have been good so far.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Trevor Bauer, Salvador Perez and Hanley Ramirez. I knew Perez was good but he's really been impressive in the early going. Hanley because I thought it would take him longer to settle in and even though he's showing reflections of Manny out there in left, he's been a beast so far.

I like Steven Souza Jr. looks like a lock on ROY. Looks to by a 20/20 guy with ok average. Reminds me of a young Jayson Werth. And his stuff is pretty rare compared to all those other prospects that have thousands of cards by the time they hit the show.

Any time trouts at bat really. And Iglesias. Monster plays.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

Juan Lagares playing centerfield!!!!Truley awesome!!!

I'm suprised Trevor Bauer appears to have turned it around. I had given up hope on him. Gotta give it til June or second time through the league though to really give an honest assessment. Anybody can hit a hot streak for a couple of weeks (it's awesome though if it's one of your guys......)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

For me it is Kris Bryant and Anthony Rizzo. Shocker, I know.

I have been extremely impressed with Bryant's AB's so far and how many pitches he has been taking. The HR's will come with time, not worried. With Rizzo, he is expected to do what he has been doing, but being a Cubs fan, I still really enjoy watching him play.

If I had to go non-Cub, though, I would probably say Wil Myers. Not sure how I have ended up watching so many Padres games this year, but he has been fun to watch and I think too many people have started to write him off too soon as not living up to his potential when he was a top prospect.

For me it has to be Chris Archer, he went from being the #3 or even #4 pitcher last year to being a solid #1 this year. It's early but with the numbers he's been putting up I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Cy Young running.