`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's auto is this? REWARD OFFERED!! (SOLVED)

Who's auto is this? REWARD OFFERED!! (SOLVED)
I lost the Coa and got this ball a few years ago. I found it laying around and I can't remember who signed it. Only clue is it is inscribed 1st round pick. PLEASE HELP!
[Image: 20150423_191734.jpg]

RE: Who's auto is this?
Well, let's try to narrow it down. Where did you get it? Who's your favorite team? Player? etc.

(04-23-2015, 07:44 PM)wordsense Wrote: Well, let's try to narrow it down. Where did you get it? Who's your favorite team? Player? etc.
I got it in a trade on this board in like 2010-11. I remember I traded a master set of 2010 bowman and all of the inserts for a Stanton GU auto ball, a Bob Gibson auto picture, a Willie mays ball and this one. I am a Phillies fan but doubt its a Phillie as I wouldn't have been interested in any of their picks.

I am guessing the first letter is a T. I was thinking maybe Lincecum?

See, I'm thinking the first letter is either a J or T.

(04-23-2015, 07:52 PM)wordsense Wrote: See, I'm thinking the first letter is either a J or T.
j makes sense too. Grrrr frustrating.

RE: Who's auto is this? REWARD OFFERED!!
The closest I can figure right now is maybe an early Javier Baez, ya know, before his autograph really took shape.

I'm going to keep looking though.

(04-23-2015, 08:07 PM)wordsense Wrote: The closest I can figure right now is maybe an early Javier Baez, ya know, before his autograph really took shape.

I'm going to keep looking though.
That is possible. He always seems to spell out his last name tho. Some of his J are similar tho. Others have a loop. I am still looking too.

Looks like Jared Saltelimachia

(04-23-2015, 08:24 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Looks like Jared Saltelimachia
His auto looks more spread out. J and S are the letters I am leaning toward tho. Still thinking it mat be lincecum based on some of his sings. Although it doesn't seem familisr

Joe Savery, Phillies first round pick 2007, 19th overall pick

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Savery-Signe...19fdbd1bb6