`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
First box of 2015 Museum Collection

First box of 2015 Museum Collection
Ok, I opened my first box of 2015 Topps Museum Collection today. Out the first pack I pulled 3 pc cards, and 6 pc cards from the box. My relics and autos were so-so, Glavine auto and a Wainwright quad relic.

However I have a question on the base cards. Some of them I pulled had red stripes down by the name and position bar and others had black. Is there any significance to this? Then I also pulled some that had a color background, the green one I pulled was numbered but the others didn't. I looked on the box, I'm assuming these are copper but I'm not sure.

If anyone has some good knowledge to pass along on these cards, I'm all ears. Thanks. Do have 2 more boxes coming.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: First box of 2015 Museum Collection
I'm no help on your questions but if you are trading the Waino I'd be interested.

Well Neifert, if my local trading buddy doesn't want it, then you can get it. My local buddy is a Cardinals fan, so I'll have to see him soon to ask.

Sounds good to me.

Just a heads up, but your auto and GR were pretty decent pulls compared to others I've seen.

One is a HOF and the other might be one day.
Looking for all Notre Dame players including Jimmy Clausen, Golden Tate, Kyle Mc
cARthy, Sam Young, Brady Quinn, and John Carlson

Let me know what you pull from your other boxes. I pulled an on card Mo numbered to 25 from Museum yesterday if your interested. I'd also be interested in base parallels.

Interested in your base if your trading.

Ok, I'm not going to trade the base, as I think I'm going to make the set. However, the Tom Glavine will be for trade, as will as the Momentus Material Zack Greinke numbered 03/50 and the Maikel Franco auto relic which is numbered 183/249. Now I have 3 base parallel which I think are the coppers but I'm not sure. Those would be for trade also. On the Wainwright, I have to check my local trading buddy and if he doesn't want it, I promised it to Neifort.

I don't think anyone really answered your question...I believe the base cards have a grayish background. The color of the trim by the name and position are just accents. The copper parallel has a copper background but I do not believe they are serial numbered. I also believe there are green (/199), blue (/99), and red (1/1) parallels. Again, those have backgrounds of green, blue, and red respectively.

(04-22-2015, 11:38 AM)bamyanks Wrote: Some of them I pulled had red stripes down by the name and position bar and others had black. Is there any significance to this? Then I also pulled some that had a color background, the green one I pulled was numbered but the others didn't. I looked on the box, I'm assuming these are copper but I'm not sure.

If anyone has some good knowledge to pass along on these cards, I'm all ears. Thanks. Do have 2 more boxes coming.

Thanks kstjst48. That's was what it was looking like to me. The copper background is the copper and they're not serial numbered. And I figured the stripes were accent but wanted to hear that from someone else too. thanks again.