`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps buyback condition

Topps buyback condition
I dont expect pristine conditions when getting a buyback but I feel like a little screening should be done. This one in particular has writing on it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Topps buyback condition
The two buybacks I got from Topps were in good condition, nothing exceptional but decent.

But you're right, they should have paid more attention in your case.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Wow! An on-card customization!!! Usually I get the sticker customization and it really looks bad. Smile

But seriously, if the cards are going to be worthless garbage, why not throw them out and do away with the whole buy-back program? Wouldn't you rather have another new card instead?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-22-2015, 05:51 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow! An on-card customization!!! Usually I get the sticker customization and it really looks bad. Smile

But seriously, if the cards are going to be worthless garbage, why not throw them out and do away with the whole buy-back program? Wouldn't you rather have another new card instead?
I'm not completely with you on this.
Buyback can be cool if there are good cards to pull too.
I totally agree that getting only commons from old collections are kind of useless, but if you have a rate of RC/stars from the past, it's rather quite a good idea.

French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85