`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got little sub set of Jeter done

Got little sub set of Jeter done
Nothing to awesome but i like it. The quarter took a bit to get as eveyone wanted outrageous prices for them
[Image: j.jpg_zpsygispelq.png]

RE: Got little sub set of Jeter done
Well done. Numbered to 50 is a pretty decent accomplishment putting a set together.

That is amazing!!!

Sweet set! Must have cost quite a bit of coin! Ba-dum tssssss. Alright, that was pretty bad.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(04-19-2015, 07:18 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Sweet set! Must have cost quite a bit of coin! Ba-dum tssssss. Alright, that was pretty bad.
Lol good one.
Ya got a few dollars in them. The nickle was the cheapest.
Not sure why the quarter was so high. Only seen 3 posted on eBay and one on another card site.

But thanks for the replies guys Smile

Really very sweet!!
Mostly football and a set builder

(04-19-2015, 07:18 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Sweet set! Must have cost quite a bit of coin! Ba-dum tssssss. Alright, that was pretty bad.
LOL
Congrats on a Great Jeter sub-set! That was a good idea and design by Topps! They found a way to turn pocket change into big bucks! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I like those cards and some similar ones that incorporate stamps and coins that have some correlation to the player on the card. It's nice to see the complete Jeter set put together, they definitely look nice.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

That is sweeeeet!! Congrats
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Ya I like the coin cards to. O want the heritage but not pricey lol