`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dad's on Gypsy Fire 1 in 26,260 packs (Scans)

Dad's on Gypsy Fire 1 in 26,260 packs (Scans)
So I went to work this morning and got some stuff done. So I went back to the show to sell my A. Cabrera Logoman and some other stuff. Got enough out of all of it to get a box of 2014 Bowman Chrome (Hoping as everyone else for a Kris Bryant) and another box of 2015 Gypsy queen. So first is the bowman Chrome...not soooo hot.
[Image: IMG_20150418_0001_zpsgfzpgpfy.jpg]
Now the Gypsy queen box was kinda tricky. I opened the box and wanted to slam my head on the car wheel...it didn't look like I got a thing...but thee was something odd about the box. Most boxes I have seen has only one Basics of the game mini card they are one in every 24 packs but my box had two. But once again didn't think to much about then I was sorting them at the house for my set and I noticed some writing on the back and at the bottom of the card it said 1/1 Sketch card. Picked up a pack off the floor found the odds...1 in 26,260 packs there is nothing out of Gypsy queen harder this year but bat barrels. I think I have done well out of my two boxes of GQ. There are three photos one with the other hits and two the front and the back of the Sketch. Thanks for looking!
[Image: IMG_20150418_0002_zpsktzceb9q.jpg]
Front
[Image: IMG_20150418_0003_zps4cow1hg2.jpg]
Back
[Image: IMG_20150418_0004_zpsvhw9ntyo.jpg]

RE: Dad's on Gypsy Fire 1 in 26,260 packs (Scans)
That's cool!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Congrats. That's an awesome hit.

Amazing hit! Pretty unassuming 1 of 1, I can see how you didn't notice it until later. I would have been like 'what's THIS?" Until I flipped it over. Very cool and congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Congrats....whats cool about the sceatch cards is the artist sig and date. This is the 1st 2/15 I've seen.....the rest have been 3/15. Enjoy and thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Come on payday!!! Can't wait for it to come so I can buy some boxes after seeing those nice hits you got there Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Great hits. I have two boxes on order and can't wait for them to get here. I've gotten some good stuff out of my retail value packs, so I'm hoping the streak continues with my hobby boxes. If not, I'll just head back to Target for the last of their supply!

Sweet hit! Trade offer sent your way!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Nice! Congrats!

Interested in the Crawford if FT
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)