`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
FishiNg VEgAs StyLE-- Enormous Mailday (Special thanks to dmbcrush22)

RE: FishiNg VEgAs StyLE-- Enormous Mailday (Special thanks to dmbcrush22)
Great pickups, Rich! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

sweet mailday rich.i just may come after the stanton from u ,i just got the joc pederson from stan in today so maybe we can work something out

James

The Stanton is going to be a hard one to move but if anyone can get it from me its you bro.

BTW I just checked the status of your package. I don't know if you looked at it lately but it looks like you will have it on the 16th
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(04-13-2015, 02:20 PM)cmherren2 Wrote: Killer cards. I agree with you, dmbcrush22 and I just made our first trade. Great to work with and can't wait to get my cards....
Same here!

(04-13-2015, 07:24 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: James

The Stanton is going to be a hard one to move but if anyone can get it from me its you bro.

BTW I just checked the status of your package. I don't know if you looked at it lately but it looks like you will have it on the 16th
im in no worries with your package i know its in good hands thanks for checking thou.

National Treasure Nickname Abreu and xfractor Bryant Traded
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

No way I'm going to get these cards off of you, but I wanted to say sick stuff! Hope to get deal with you in the future once you get back to the States!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Hard to top all that, but I'm sure at some point you will try. Congrats on all the great pick-ups!

(04-14-2015, 09:02 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: No way I'm going to get these cards off of you, but I wanted to say sick stuff! Hope to get deal with you in the future once you get back to the States!
Im sure we will get a chance to work together. I look forward to it.
BTW Never say Never... Miracles happen on this site trust me. My collection didn't get where it was at over night. Some amazing people on the site.

(04-14-2015, 09:03 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Hard to top all that, but I'm sure at some point you will try. Congrats on all the great pick-ups!
Rob, always bro but I have to say im looking forward to May 1st to take a step back these last 6 months have been insane. Never did I think these types of cards would be in my collection. Always so many high end cards coming and going now its hard to keep up.

It has been a blast...

Right now all I can think is about the Beaches in South Florida

"Home sweet Home"

WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

You've pushed me bro to where I am today even as well! So thank you again sir.... PS did we just make a $1000 deal today or was that a dream sequence? Hmm...
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!