`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did you guys know...

RE: Did you guys know...
(04-13-2015, 12:25 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Yep I knew that. Everyone who posted will lose their post from their total.
One more reason that post totals don't really mean much.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(04-13-2015, 01:44 PM)djohn Wrote: One more reason that post totals don't really mean much.
Yep. Right up there with thread stars as far as I'm concerned.

(04-12-2015, 10:46 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That's just totally ridiculous! That number shouldn't change. Never knew that could happen ... And it would then delete the number of anyone else on that thread, I'd assume. Wow!
Yep. Exactly. I was wondering why my posts kept going down. Now, I know. And like they say on G.I. Joe "Knowing is half the battle."

But, yeah, I knew about the post count.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Sorry guys. I know most people dont care about that stuff (including myself) but some guys really try to get their numbers up. I just figured since I had about 20 useless threads I'd delete them.

(04-13-2015, 03:12 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Sorry guys. I know most people dont care about that stuff (including myself) but some guys really try to get their numbers up. I just figured since I had about 20 useless threads I'd delete them.
Hey bud,

Don't mind me. I'm neurotic and I have no life, so I pay attention to numbers. Man, do I need a girlfriend.

(04-13-2015, 01:45 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Yep. Right up there with thread stars as far as I'm concerned.
+1, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(04-13-2015, 03:21 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Hey bud,

Don't mind me. I'm neurotic and I have no life, so I pay attention to numbers. Man, do I need a girlfriend.
Like a digital clock OR the eBay countdown.

That's okay Matt, just send me a Mike Trout autograph and we'll call it even.

(04-13-2015, 04:28 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: That's okay Matt, just send me a Mike Trout autograph and we'll call it even.
How about I just make a ton of annoying threads and you can post on them?

When it comes to posts, the normal rules of wealth do not apply because posts transcend value. A man would give entire nations to lift posting off his heart and yet, you cannot buy anything with posts, because posts are worthless.
-Jefe

I'm pretty sure that's how it was in the movie.

(04-13-2015, 04:43 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: How about I just make a ton of annoying threads and you can post on them?

When it comes to posts, the normal rules of wealth do not apply because posts transcend value. A man would give entire nations to lift posting off his heart and yet, you cannot buy anything with posts, because posts are worthless.
-Jefe

I'm pretty sure that's how it was in the movie.
Nope, don't like it, Trout auto.