Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factual recount of 3 Letters to Topps

Factual recount of 3 Letters to Topps
So,

I wrote 3 letters to Topps, and in all 3 instances, Topps was VERY speedy in their responses, all 3 of which had modest damage/defective replacement requests. On this note, this is some of the BEST service I have ever got in the trading card industry.

however, in the 2nd and 3rd letters, I spent hours creating photo files, making photo copies, and creating a letter specifying my frustration with not being able to find a few cards...and asking if they existed.

To date, I have yet to receive a "human response"; in fact, I have yet to receive an actual response of any sort....not one sentence, in any of my well-written, thoughtful letters.

My question - Does Topps have a Department that can answer questions? When I addressed these three letters to accompany my replacement requests, the address stated "ATTN: Consumer Relations" With the title "Consumer Relations", would this NOT be the place to proffer human-generated responses to letters from loyal customers who spent literally thousands of dollars on one product alone?

For me, this is really important, and I see myself as a valued customer - not "more valuable" than other collectors - but valuable nonetheless. So, my assumption is to believe that perhaps I am not supposed to send these types of questions to "Consumer Relations", but to another address at topps?

Can anyone help with this, as I cannot bear to write a FOURTH letter, only to receive nothing in response?

Keep up the GREAT work on the defect replacement program, but please answer my questions!

Thanks for listening, apologies for the long winded post -

- Kms
'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]

RE: Factual recount of 3 Letters to Topps
letters? like...paper and stuff? thats old school

try their twitter account. thats public, which can lead to shame, which can lead to a response

Hah, SUPER funny but so very, very true!!!

- Kms
'14 Turkey Red Collector

I am going to call them today, to see what happens

- Kms
'14 Turkey Red Collector