`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
At Long Last, My Signature Can Change!

At Long Last, My Signature Can Change!
I don't know how many people have noticed my signature in the past, looking for the 2013 Topps Chrome Atomic Refractor of Starlin Castro to complete my (pseudo) rainbow. Well today, I can finally change my sig. I've been on the lookout for this card since 2013 TC came out and posted everywhere looking for it. I got a PM out of the blue on another board that someone saw an old post of mine and had one for sale. He gave me a great price and I'm psyched to add it to its brethren.

So here is my 2013 Topps Chrome Starlin Castro rainbow
It's missing the super and the plates (I don't really consider plates part of the rainbow, but if I find them, I'll pick them up if they aren't priced ridiculously)
He also had a photo variation card I don't have and I am still deciding if that should be part of the rainbow

[Image: starlin_rainbow1.jpg]

[Image: starlin_rainbow2.jpg]

I know I picked up the red refractor here in a trade shortly after the product dropped. I can't remember who I got it from, but whoever you were, thanks for starting me on this quest! If anyone sees the super or plates let me know. Thanks!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

RE: At Long Last, My Signature Can Change!
Congrats on completing the rainbow Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

They look great. Congrats on completing it.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Pretty impressive!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Congratulations on the nice looking rainbow.
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=

Looks great man. Congratulations.