`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southpaugh2002 Beware

Southpaugh2002 Beware
I was going to post on his thread he ust created but he's just delete it. He just got four negs on blowout for no delivering and has been banned.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/membe...h2002.html
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Southpaugh2002 Beware
(03-31-2015, 10:22 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I was going to post on his thread he ust created but he's just delete it. He just got four negs on blowout for no delivering and has been banned.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/membe...h2002.html
And the cards were shipped yesterday, i was in jail. If i was scamming anyone, why would i mail out their cards?

What account did i just create? Know what your talking about before you speak.
Looks like you have a negative, should we beware? Smh

(03-31-2015, 10:37 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: And the cards were shipped yesterday, i was in jail. If i was scamming anyone, why would i mail out their cards?

"I was in jail."

LOL. That inspires a TON of confidence right there.

Not exactly sure I would have put that out in the public.

(03-31-2015, 10:44 PM)NateNichols Wrote: "I was in jail."

Why lie, that's what happens when you get behind on child support.

(03-31-2015, 10:52 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: Why lie, that's what happens when you get behind on child support.
You can say "Hey, I had a personal family matter to deal with." and apologize.

Not trying to rail on you man and I hope things clear up for you, but putting that out there isn't going to make anyone who's dealt with you on this feel any better about them getting their cards.

Its all good, sometimes unfortunate things happens, i tried to do right, and send out my end when i first got a chance but i can't blame anyone, i probably would of been skeptical too

(03-31-2015, 10:44 PM)NateNichols Wrote: "I was in jail."

Come on, this isn't a morale police site, sh*# happens. He responded and owned up to it. Are you sure you are so squeaky clean that if things about you were revealed people wouldn't thumb their noses at you? Its trading football cards.. I don't think he was asking to date your daughter. No need for low blows
(03-31-2015, 11:37 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: Its all good, sometimes unfortunate things happens, i tried to do right, and send out my end when i first got a chance but i can't blame anyone, i probably would of been skeptical too
Things happen but they also happen for the good. Keep your head up.
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

ahh, drama filled fun.

Make the user send first to ensure they are good.

We almost all had to do it first here to prove we weren't scamming.

As largent said, keep your head up.

Not bashing anyone else here, but give the person a chance.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(03-31-2015, 10:37 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: And the cards were shipped yesterday, i was in jail. If i was scamming anyone, why would i mail out their cards?

I said thread not account. Like most long time members here I have false negatives on this site where people accidentally left them because the site was set up poorly years ago and people would accidentally leave stars unchecked and it would give you a negative. Quit trying to deflect. not one thing I posted in my initial thread was a lie.

If I stopped sending to people and had 4 negatives I would expect people to post about me. With the rash of stealing going around here lately I was looking out for the community. This isn't the first time you have pulled this stuff its just a new excuse with the same result.

If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.