`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail day delivery today- Ivan Rodriguez auto

Mail day delivery today- Ivan Rodriguez auto
I was very happy to look in my mail box and find that my 2014 Topps Ivan Rodriguez Trajectory Auto had made it after only 2 weeks of redeeming it. Not numbered but still happy with the card. The auto was very nice, he actually put some effort into it. Well here it is:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Mail day delivery today- Ivan Rodriguez auto
(04-02-2015, 03:52 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: I was very happy to look in my mail box and find that my 2014 Topps Ivan Rodriguez Trajectory Auto had made it after only 2 weeks of redeeming it. Not numbered but still happy with the card. The auto was very nice, he actually put some effort into it. Well here it is:
Nice auto of a great player! Congrats! ... And agreed, it looks like his signature is important enough for him to put some effort into the signing!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-02-2015, 06:47 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nice auto of a great player! Congrats! ... And agreed, it looks like his signature is important enough for him to put some effort into the signing!
yes, its nice to to see a nice clear complete auto instead of the 2 initials as a signature.

Nice card! Pudge does have a nice auto.

Congrats on the very nice Pick-Up!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(04-02-2015, 05:27 PM)beginesj Wrote: Congrats on the very nice Pick-Up!
Thank you , not bad for one of the top catchers of all time.

Sweet dig, it reminds me to pick one up
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Nice card, if you're interested in trading or selling it please let me know.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/